Saturday, March 08, 2008

I got Tagged!!

Elizabeth at http://smirleyworld.blogspot.com/ tagged me for a MEME. Here are the Rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


6 random things about me:

1 - I'm up at 5:00 am most days of the week! I like to be ready prior to getting Isaac off to school and before I head to work.

2 - I am in the habit of starting a book and never finish it! You should see my pile of books! My excuse? I'm raising my boys and they don't allow me the time to read, how much longer can I use them as an excuse? LOL

3 - I'm constantly trying to figure out new ways to stay or start getting organized. This is a life time project, cause I love to pile and live a messy life. But when your DH isn't a lover of clutter you need start working on the mess! ;)

4 - I can't pass up a bargain, even if I don't need it! I'm working on this one, because of number 3!

5 - When I was a little girl, I took my pet gold fish for a ride on my tricycle! One problem, he was out of the fish bowl, :(

6 - I once lived off of $500 a month income and lived on my own! How did I do that!? I know it was a different time in life, but hey, my rent was $200 a month! I was poor but happy!

Here's where I will probably falter, I don't know 6 people with blogs! So if you find yourself over here and have a blog, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: