Friday, March 07, 2008

My view from here...

What a beautiful snowy day we have here in Louisville/Crestwood! Elijah & I were already off from school today so it came as a surprise when I woke up this am to find out that there was no snow on the ground, however they had canceled school for Isaac. It didn't take long to figure out why! At about 8:00 am it started snowing and really hasn't stopped since! Sometimes light, sometimes hard, but always a beautiful sight to behold God's handy work!



I received an email today from my friend Tonya who now lives in Orlando and she sent this picture to show us the weather they are having! Nice way to rub it in girlfriend! :)


You know, I know we will have many a warm day here in KY so for today I will be glad with the weather we have and enjoy this beautiful day God has given us! Both the boys are having fun being home together. We are going to have a taco dinner (the boys favorite) together. I should be at my monthly crop tonight at the church, but I canceled it due to the weather, wise choice on my part for once! So I hope that I will get some time to myself tonight! I am hosting a 28 hour crop next weekend so I won't go without my scrapbook time this month!

Have a wonderful and blessed day my dear friends and family!!

No comments: