Monday, March 10, 2008

Building Our First Snowman

I know that may sound funny to some of you, but for me, Isaac & Elijah it was our first time building a snowman! Doug was the experienced one. The bottom ball on the "man" was just pushed up snow that we made into a ball and then I thought, can you really just roll the snow and it will make a big ball? YES! I thought that was only in the cartoons and movies. So the rest of the big guy wasn't that hard. Our neighbor kids came over to help as well. Zada loves Elijah and they play so well together, we figured out yesterday that they will start Kindergarten together in 2009/2010 school year. They will both attend WRCC Preschool again in the fall. Just couldn't ask for better neighbors, that is all there is to it!

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend! It was a lazy day here today! Oh and we ended up with about 12 inches of snow! We enjoyed it, but I do look forward to warmer weather to come! Have a great week!


Oh yah, I keep forgetting about this picture. I asked Isaac & Elijah to make me a snowman on Saturday and this is what they came up with. :)



1 comment:

joshua said...

I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX