Monday, January 21, 2008

New Job...New Adventure

I started a new job today, well actually I'm in orientation and will actually start the job sometime later this week. I'm excited about it. I'm working in LaGrange at the Baptist Hospital Northeast (TriCounty for all those that know it by that). I'll be working in the ER department basically seeing what patients needs are and deciding who gets seen first! Fun job, huh? I met lots of great new people today. They are a very friendly group of people out there! I think I could find a career there. But, this is just a part time job to get my feet wet and to see what the future may hold for me in the medical field. I'll be working just 12 hours a week, 3 evenings a week. Isaac's first response was, "but mom! I won't see you!" "Of course you will buddy!" I will still have each afternoon with them and they will have so much fun with their daddy! Today was a school holiday, (Martin Luther King Jr). The boys went to see The Pirates who don't do anything! They had a blast! They are still tired from yesterday! I didn't think they were going to make it through dinner tonight, but they managed. Snow is a possibility tonight, so I'm kind of hoping for a snow day, it will be much needed! One more day to play with the neighborhood kids! :) I'm still really excited about the fun the kids had yesterday...

No comments: