Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Day Today

We are staying home today. Elijah has had a cough/runny nose all week and just doesn't seem to be getting any better so we are going to stay home from church today and hopefully get him on the mend! They are anxious to see Daddy as he has been gone a retreat this weekend. (However, we did drive to see him yesterday for a few hours, LOL) He'll be home after church, they are excited to see him. I start my regular hours at my job tomorrow, I'll be working M/T/TH evenings now. I look forward it! My prayer is that the boys (all of them) adjust well. Isaac hates change, so we'll see how he does. I plan on doing the "homework" reading in the afternoon when he gets home from school so that will be one less thing Doug has to do each night. Dinner will be ready at 5:00 and I'll be off to work at 5:30, so it will be a change of pace for the Lalli household starting tomorrow, but at least I will be home at night more than I am away! :) Blessings to you all on this wonderful Lord's Day! :)

No comments: