Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Spooks?




I don't think so...They were just to cute to spook! They really came home with a ton of candy! Doug took the boys just to the neighbors 2 doors down and came back over an hour later! Elijah didn't want to keep going until he got more candy and then he's said, "just one more daddy" so they kept going until his "pumpkin" got to heavy and daddy had to put most of Elijah's candy in his coat pockets so he could keep trick or treating! When they got back I quickly got them inside and went through each of their pumpkins and took out what I knew they wouldn't eat and gave it to Doug to pass out to the rest of the trick or treaters. I guess that we about 100 kids. If it had been good weather I'm sure it would have been way more and we probably would have ran out of candy. But as it was it was rainy and very cold! But regardless, they boys had a blast. Here they are in their costumes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you two really looked great
in your costumes. I know you had
a super time out trick or treating.
We're so happy we got to spend lots
of good quality time with both of you. We love and miss you, Nana & Papa