Saturday, November 04, 2006

The boys went shopping!!




We all headed to Walmart tonight so I could grocery shop and Doug decided to let the boys spend their birthday money & holiday gift money they have gotten from family! So here is a big THANK YOU to all of you for giving them the opportunity to learn to spend their money. Isaac had the most money to spend, so he bought a remote control car and the CARS video game for the ps2. Elijah is not a Jeff Gordon fan, however he loved the car so he got that remote control car. I guess it was a fun experience. Doug can give you much more detail. I was doing the other fun part and buying groceries. As a side note, I save $11.42 with coupons! I was excited. Lori will be proud of me as I had a coupon for $1 off 2 packages of the new shapes cookies and I figured I'd never buy them, but got to thinking I might find them on clearance at some point and sure enough, the Halloween ones were marked down to $.50 each so we got them for FREE!!! Gotta love free!!! Enjoy and blessings to you!!! Raegan

No comments: