Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big Picture Scrapbooking

I'm loving the BPS class I'm taking, "Baker's Dozen". With a little direction we gathered embellishments, pictures and some patterned papers and now we are putting embellishments with those pictures and creating layouts, 13 in all when it's all said and done. I've been so inspired by the class. Darcie is a great instructor and with her sketch ideas it has made it extremely easy to whip out a layout every other day. Well, in my case, 4 in one evening. I'm still behind by 3 and another one will be posted tomorrow so I better get busy!



I thought I would share the layouts I worked on last night! It was fun to be creative again, I feel like I haven't really had my creative "mojo" lately, just rolling with the punches. This felt freeing and fun!!!


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: